Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Ugly Truth About "Civilization"


We here in the Manosphere explained all this was happening over 10 years ago but of course it is becoming ever more apparent as the decline accelerates.



Nothing new here other than that I'm seeing these videos appear on the alternative media more often.

Personally I hate to see so many lives destroyed over this false pursuit of Liberation but could still care less about saving the current "Civilization" anymore as the video correctly pointed out that it holds no value for myself or most men even if it could be saved from itself. That doesn't mean I'm going to convert to Islam either, oh hell no, it just means I have gotten as far away from both as I can get.

My pursuits now or mostly spiritual as I have gone from MGTOW to practicing Ghosting on a daily basis. Ghosting is the best way to detach from a system that seeks to place endless burdens on men with nothing to offer in return. If I could avoid it completely I would but at least this way I can make myself less of a target from the predatory manipulations.

For those who are new to the MGTOW philosophy, this guy has a new series of videos up that can explain it better than I can.



Woe that dude is good, he reminds me of Thugtician.



Amen brother, he was good stuff back in my MGTOW days, ha.

So anyway, for men who are waking up from the lies, realizing that nothing they are doing is working, is ever enough or even appreciated. Where it's all just blame, shame and more blame. You are not mistaken and you are not alone.

Many of us have already figured out that the system is rigged and it isn't rigged in most men's favor. The only thing left to do is unplug from it, walk away and don't look back. Lest you turn into a pillar of salt.

Just let it burn itself to the ground all on its own.

Fear not though, civilizations come and go. This one has run its course. New ones are always built by men who went their own way from the ones that were like this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God never made a mistake with gender roles. Without the leadership of men society falls.

john smith said...

Glad to hear of another that has adopted the post-MGTOW philosophy of ghosting. MGTOW provides a priceless service for men by awakening them to their disposibility in the eyes of women, white knights, and society as a whole. But MGTOW by itself cannot provide the answer. You are 100% correct that the answer is spiritual. I believe that the answer cannot be found without ghosting, either for a short time or permanently, for the forces of society will keep a man in their gravitational pull unless he removes himself from their orbit.

I'll give you some food for thought. Eisenstein is correct in that energy equals mass times the speed of light squared. Do some basic algebra on the equation and something astounding falls out.


The square root of energy divided by mass equals the speed of light. Didn't a Jew, over 2000 years ago, state that he was the light? Regardless of your religion, or even lack thereof, it is an interesting thought.


Sokrates said...

The “Monk’s code” video was great. The best I have found relating to the topic in a long time.

From: http://freedompowerandwealth.com

Blogger said...

BlueHost is ultimately one of the best hosting company with plans for all of your hosting requirements.